Fasteners for the Petrochemical Industry
Established in 1966, Transformers UK Ltd have always been at the fore front of the fastener industry. The petro chemical industry is no exception, we offer a wide range of products to meet your specifications and manufacturing needs.
Products include studbolts, studding, engineering studs, hex bolts, hex setscrews, he bolt blanks, socket capscrews, socket capscrew blanks, 12-point bolts and hex nuts and lock nuts and other related parts.
We offer an extensive range of materials including:
- petrochemical grades: B7, B7M, L7, L7M, B16, B6, B8, B8C 304, B8 C12, B8M, 316, B8M CL2, B8T, 2H, 2HM, 4, 7, 7M, 8, 8C, 8A, 8M, 8MA, 8T
- duplex/super duplex grades: 660, UNS S31803, UNS S32760
- carbon steel 8.8, 10.9, 12.9, EN8, EN16, EN24
- stainless steel: A2, A4, A4.80, 304, 310, 316, 316L, 321, 347, 410
- titanium and other exotic alloys
For all enquiries please contact Tel: +44 (0)151 709 0425 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org